BCT Chief Undergraduate Advisor
Dr. Kim teaches courses in construction engineering and management, renewable energy systems, and LEED certification. He has experience in architectural design and project management of higher education, healthcare, and commercial buildings. He received a Ph.D. in Architecture from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, with an emphasis on technology and environment. He is also a member of USGBC.
- BCT 192A – Careers in BCT
- BCT 314 – Construction Estimating
- BCT 397R – Residential Construction Management Competition
- BCT 414 – Sustainable Building & LEED Certification
- BCT 525 – Solar Energy Systems and Building Design