||Specialization||Tel. & Location
||Admin Assistant MS3||tonic|
|Linda S. Fortin*||Academic Programs and Hourly Employees||lsfortin|
|Katherine McCusker*||Admin Assistant BCT||kmccusker|
|Daniel Warner||Accountant||Tel TBD
|Emily W. West||Admin Assistant – Scheduling, Grad Program Assistance, Holdsworth Building Manager||413-545-2665
224 Holdsworth Hall
|Deb Wright||MA Cooperative Research Unit Administrative Assistant||413-545-0398
224 Holdsworth Hall
Who to Contact?
People in ECO (faculty, students, staff) can find out in the list below who to contact for specific questions.
- Undergraduate Student Hires – Submit via Student Hire Request Form. Processed by: Linda
- Teaching Assistants & Faculty Appointments (lecturers, etc) – Send to: Lori
- Research Assistants, Post Doc’s/Research Fellows, 03’s (classified) – Send to: Carolyn
- Purchase requests – Submit via Purchasing Request Form or send to Carolyn, Ellen, Lori & Deb (one of us will process)
- ProCard statements – Send to Carolyn (copy Ellen) as a signed document and she’ll sign and submit. (Submit reallocations requests to Carolyn ASAP or prior to 30 days for easier transfers.
- Hours for submission for hourly and student employees – Continue to send to Linda and Carolyn
- Post Doc & Research Fellows – Report your time to Lori and Carolyn
- New Graduate Student desk and registration – Emily
- Keys or work requests to Physical Plant – Emily
- If an entry/exit door to Holdsworth is unlocked, phone 545-6401 to report. Building security is a must in these times.
- Leaks and building maintenance needs – Emily
- Break-ins or unauthorized persons – Report directly to UMass police. From your cell, call 413-545-3111 (UMPD emergency) for the quickest response. From campus landline phones, dial 911. (Auto connects to UMPD.) Also, notify Curt.
Academics and Grants:
- Class scheduling for ECo & NRC – Emily, for BCT – Kath McCusker, for ENVSCI – Deb Henson ; new course requests i.e. X97 courses or course cancellations need Curt’s approval
- Grants – if at all possible, use CNS Research Support Services Note: they need a 30-day advance notice. Carolyn only has limited capacity to help faculty with new grant proposals & budgets
- McIntire and Hatch projects – Carolyn