Follow these links to individual staff pages.

Administrative Staff in Environmental Conservation

Cunningham, Toni

MS3 Administrative Assistant

DeGregorio, Maggie

Human Resources Coordinator

Janes, Evan

Olver Design Building Shop & Building Manager

Renna, Lexie

Business Manager

Warner, Daniel


West, Emily

Administrative Assistant

Wright, Deb

MA Cooperative Research Unit Administrative Assistant

Whom to Contact

The first person listed is the main contact.


  • Course Scheduling:   Emily
  • Vehicle Reservation:   Emily
  • Guest Parking Permits:   Emily / Maggie
  • Graduate Program Support:   Emily
  • Course Overrides:   Submit form here.

Facilities & Operations

  • Vehicle & Building Repair Requests:   Emily
  • Office & Lab Keys:   Emily
  • Copier & Office Supplies:   Emily
  • UPS/FedEx Shipping:   Daniel / Deb
  • Break-ins or Unauthorized Persons:   Report directly to UMass police. From your cell, call 413-545-3111 (UMPD emergency) for the quickest response. From campus landline phones, dial 911. (Auto connects to UMPD.


  • Alumni Gift Accounts:   Maggie / Emily (for letters)
  • Capacity Project Support:   Daniel / Lexie
  • Faculty GOF Accounts:   Daniel / Lexie
  • USGS MA Coop. Research Unit:   Deb
  • Purchasing (BuyWays or OneCard):   Daniel / Lexie / Deb

Grant Operations

  • Pre-Award Support: CNS Research Support can assist faculty and professional staff with pre-award development. Submit a support request here.

Human Resources

  • Student Hires:   Submit via Student Hire Request Form. Processed by Maggie.
  • Time & Attendance Sheets:   Maggie (cc Lexie on email submission)
  • TA & RA Appointments:   Maggie / Lexie
  • Hiring Post-Docs, Research Fellows, 03s:   Lexie / Maggie


  • Out-of-State / Overnight Travel Approval:   Lexie / Paige
  • Travel Reimbursement:   Maggie / Daniel / Deb / Lexie
  • Travel Reimbursement Request Guidelines can be found here.
  • Please remember to register your travel in the UMass Travel Registry (TerraDotta).


  • Departmental Website:   Lexie
  • Email Listservs:   Emily
  • ECo social media accounts are managed by Alex Schreyer and Paige Warren