You can also view the Environmental Conservation Career Workshop Materials
Internships and Summer Positions
General Environmental Conservation Related Job Sites
Fish and Wildlife Related Job Sites
Arboriculture, Forestry and Urban Forestry Related Job Sites
Building and Construction Technology Job Sites
If you know of others we should list here, please email them to cschweik AT pubpol DOT umass DOT edu.
UNH Sustainability Fellowship Program:
|UNH Sustainability Fellowships pair outstanding students with organizations and communities across New England to work on transformative projects that propel us towards a sustainable, resilient future.
Click below to learn more about the experience you could have this summer.
What is the Sustainability Fellowship Program?
UNH Sustainability Fellowships pair outstanding students with organizations and communities across New England to work on transformative projects that propel us towards a sustainable, resilient future. The program runs for 10 weeks during the summer. Fellows receive mentorship from professionals in their field, have the opportunity to make a real impact with their work, and become part of a growing network of sustainability leaders.
Why should you apply?
· New skills and knowledge
· Access to extensive professional contacts and networks
· Compelling projects to build your professional portfolio
· $6500 stipend
· Accomplish meaningful work
· Become part of a professional community that shares your interests and goals
Who should apply?
· Graduate and upper-class undergraduate students from any accredited college or university
· Students and recent graduates from all disciplines interested in a sustainability career
Please submit your application by February 7, 2019 at midnight.
Have questions about the program. Click here to learn more!
SIGN UP TO LEARN MORE! Campus information session on January 31 and aninformational webinar on February 1, 2019.