Dear Faculty, Graduate Students, Undergraduate Students, Post Doc’s, Professional Staff and Environmental Conservation community:
It’s that time of year again! The Environmental Conservation Department Awards Picnic will be at the Hadley Young Men’s Club, 138 East Street, Hadley, MA on Thursday, April 28th, 2016.
Please plan to arrive at the picnic no later than 3:00 pm. All student awardees have been notified to attend the picnic and be recognized for their award. Please sign up for the picnic soon in the main office. The sign up is on the counter in room 225 Holdsworth which is open Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm.
I am looking forward to seeing you there on April 28th.
Directions to Young Men’s Club of Hadley
(Drive 5.8 mi, 13 minutes from University)
From Holdsworth Hall, Amherst to 138 East Street, Hadley:
- Head southwest on Holdsworth Way toward Governors Drive
- At light turn left onto Commonwealth Ave (0.5 mi)
- At second light turn right onto Massachusetts Ave (0.1 mi)
- Continue onto N Hadley Rd (0.8 mi)
- Turn left onto N Maple St at the T (1.9 mi)
- Turn right onto MA-Rte 9 W/Russell Street (1.9 mi)
- Turn left onto East Street, Hadley
Destination will be on the left – look for sign and parking