Approval procedure for courses numbered 001-599
To submit a permanent course numbered 001-599 for approval, do the following:
- Download Form A
- Fill in the course credits and the first two lines of the form:
- Department, course number and title. Note: suggest a course number that is not already in use (example: NRC 436). Check with your program director if you are not sure which course number is appropriate.
- School or College: College of Natural Sciences
- Download Form B
- Fill in all points 1 through 10 and prepare supplemental materials as directed.
- If the course is numbered between 001-499:
- Print Forms A and B and supplemental materials and submit to Department Curriculum Chair: Deb Picking.
- If the course is numbered between 500-599:
- Address all points 1 through 7 and prepare supplemental materials as directed.
- Print Forms A, B and GG, as well as supplemental material and submit to Department Curriculum Chair: Deb Picking.
Page updated: October 25, 2012