To submit a permanent course numbered 600-999 for approval, do the following:
- Download Form A
- Department, course number and title. Note: use a course number that is not already in use (example: ECo 636). Check with your Graduate Concentration Coordinator if you are not sure which course number is appropriate.
- School or College: College of Natural Sciences
- Download Form C
- Fill in all points 1 through 6 and attached supplemental materials as directed.
- Download Form GG
- Address all points 1 through 7 and attach supplemental materials as directed.
- Submit Forms A, C and GG, as well as supplemental documents to Department Curriculum Chair: Deb Picking.