To submit a permanent course numbered 600-999 for approval, do the following:

    1. Download Form A
      • Department, course number and title. Note: use a course number that is not already in use (example: ECo 636)Check with your Graduate Concentration Coordinator if you are not sure which course number is appropriate. 
      • School or College: College of Natural Sciences
    2. Download Form C
      • Fill in all points 1 through 6 and attached supplemental materials as directed.
    3. Download Form GG
      • Address all points 1 through 7 and attach supplemental materials as directed.
    4. Submit Forms A, C and GG, as well as supplemental documents to Department Curriculum Chair: Deb Picking.