Student ID Card (UCard)
Student ID Card: You need this to do just about anything!
What is a UCard?
- Official UMass student identification card
How do I obtain a UCard?
- Go to the UCard office located in the Franklin Dining Commons, Room 104
- There is no additional charge for your UCard (it is included in your student fees)
- If you loose it you will have to pay a replacement fee
What do I use the UCard for?
- Library card for the 5-College Library System (library bar code is located on the front)
- You can set up a debit UCard account that can be used to make purchases on campus (copy machines, food, etc.). Information on how to set up and manage your UCard account
- Serves as a PVTA bus pass schedule and routes
- Used to access recreational facilities
- Student discounts at many local businesses
Last updated September 10, 2008 by Jake Hewes