Subscribe to ECo News  |  Sitemap  |

Corporate and Pro Cards


If your research project requires a lot of out-of-pocket expenses or you travel often, you may be eligible for a UMass Corporate Travel Card or a Pro Card. Both of these credit cards are given to graduate students on a limited basis. Expenses are paid out through your grant money. You should ask your advisor if you qualify and if they will support you in applying for a card.

Page updated: September 26, 2008